Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

At this point, I have been working on the same content for weeks.

I edited one of my segments for the second time and have produced the third version of it.

"Home office". 5/19/13 via pixabay. CC0 Pubic Domain.
This is the final version I will include in my fine cut.

Rough version:


Revised version:


How did the content change? Why do you think it is being communicated more effectively?
  • The content did not change. I did not add any new information to this section because I think I already have a good amount. I also do not want to distract from this message. 
  • I tend to make things longer, so I am glad I am keeping this section short and sweet. In the end, I think this makes the content communication more effective.

How did the form change? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively?
  • I changed the font to more appealing fonts and colors
  • I changed the caption texts to be more colorful and contain more transitions
  • The content is presented more effectively because the form is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and therefore easier to follow along


1 comment:

  1. Hey Bianca! I really liked learning about your trip and all of the great things that your colleagues said about the trip. It really made it seem like you have a good idea of what is necessary to make you seem credible enough to be discussing these matters. I don't know what the rest of your video includes, however it seems like it might be beneficial to include the forms of social media that is negative and not beneficial to volunteer trips. Overall however, I think that it was really well done. I would maybe add some background music so that when you aren't speaking it isn't just completely silent. I'm excited to see what the finished product looks like!

    ReplyDelete