Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post for Peer Reviewers

Hello, friends.

I have taken lots of advice and have edited like crazy. In this post, I will share my fine cut, which is probably going to be the final version I turn in.

"Editing". 1/15/16 via pixabay. CC0 Public Domain.
 Key information
  • I have changed the direction of my argument so the information is presented in a different way than before. I am focusing more on introducing a problem then suggesting solutions.

Major Strengths
  • I think I use video, audio, music, text, and still images well, which helps the video flow well.
  • I also use a variety of resources to help meet the genre conventions. 

Major Weaknesses
  • The volume of the voice-over and the music inserts are not even. The music is louder than the voice-over, which is a tad bit annoying.
  • I think my voice overall could be better and clearer.

Fine Cut

The link can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment