Monday, April 25, 2016

Production Schedule P4

So, is is Monday again. It's time to start another project again.

But this time, I am making it my goal to finish all my work early. This project will require me to work with the genre I am most comfortable with, the standard college essay. I am ready to begin!

"Clock". 3/24/08 via Flicker. Attribution 2.0 Generic.
My production schedule can be found here.

It's funny how I have planned everything accordingly and have even left myself a "Catch-up day". Totally wild. I am determined to get everything done during this production week!

For this project, the pre-production and production stages are put into the same week. So I will try to get all the production reports and blog posts done early this week, then I will work on making my "rough cut", which is not due until next week.

Yay for productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment